Proper Skin Care Regimen for Dry Skin
Dry skin is flaky, scaly, or rough. It gets wrinkles easily because lack of hydration & collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, found in the bones, muscles, skin, and tendons. Collagen production declines with age and exposure to factors such as Pollution and UV light.
Dry skin requires deep hydration & moisturization. You can follow mention steps to retain its radiance.
- Cleanser Use mild cleansing lotion to clean your face or make up. Use luke warm water to wash your face.
- Apply Sunscreen 30 SPF or aboveIt only takes one minute of unprotected sun exposure to start chipping away at your skin’s surface stability. When skin is compromised from repeated, unprotected sun exposure, it slowly but surely makes it less able to hold moisture or feel smooth, to say nothing of the wrinkles and skin tone changes that develop.
- Use moisturizers or creams that are filled to the brim with antioxidants, skin-replenishing ingredients, and skin-restoring ingredients. These are all the crucial elements skin needs to reconstitute itself, hold on to water, and feel supremely smooth and radiant. No one’s skin can be rehydrated without these indispensable substances that skin thrives on.
- Use serum many non-fragrant plant oils not only have skin-softening properties but they also can replenish skin with vital lipids and antioxidants that are even gentle enough for skin prone to eczema. Hyaluronic acid is unique as it is a natural substance in skin that can hold 1000 times its weight in water. Because skin loses its natural hyaluronic acid content as we age, returning that ingredient can make a dramatic improvement in hydration.
- Constant exposure to dry environments, cold weather, or low-humidity air from heaters or air conditioners can also be problematic because they impair and degrade the skin’s protective surface.